Surf poncho - the surfer's best friend on the beach! To change under, to dry with, to warm under, to sit on, to protect the car seat with - the area of use is endless!
Mens and womens unisex cotton surf ponchos from Portugal and Turkey
Why would you buy a surf poncho?
Surfing always means being exposed to the wind, weather, and sometimes cold water. It is therefore important to keep warm when you are active in the fresh air. A surf poncho is designed to easily be worn over normal water sports clothing.
Who should buy a surf poncho and why?
If you love water sports, you might want to pursue your hobby even when the sun is not shining, and the air is cold. To avoid colds a poncho is perfect to warm up with in an easy way. For example, if you are surfing in strong winds, this wind can cause your body to cool down, especially when you are wet. This is normal for water sports, even if you are on a canoe, catamaran, or surfboard. You simply throw a surf poncho over when you notice that the temperatures are not sufficient. It will keep you warm and protect you. However, you do not have to be a surfer to wear a poncho. A surf poncho is also nice and practical as a beach dress.
Features of a surf poncho
- Our unisex hooded surf ponchos are designed to fit both men and women. They are made of high-quality cotton, inspired by the oceans and the beaches, sustainably produced with respect to nature, people and the environment.
- They are made of light absorbent material and can be used as a surf poncho towel. The ponchos are designed to make you move easy and safe on the water. In addition, a thin, light material will not pull you under water, if you go overboard.
- The surf poncho should also be wind and water-repellent to protects you like a windbreaker as well as a good poncho also should be breathable.
- A small pack size is an advantage as this allows you to always take your poncho with you and wear it only when you really need it.
- In addition, you can buy a surf poncho and wear it even after you have finished water sports.