Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Hand loomed Turkish Linen Hammam Towel 100x180 cm
Hand-loomed Turkish linen hamam towel of 50% linen and 50% cotton with fringes. Linen towels are resistant, dust repellent and have color-retaining properties. The natural linen towels are woven in a traditional way and are stylish decorated with dark blue and white stripes of different thicknesses. The thin, lightweight, quick-drying towel is as decorative in the bathroom, as a sarong or beach towel on the beach. You can easily carry the towel in a bag, it becomes very compact when folded. That's why it's very comfortable as a sports, pool or spa towel, picnic blanket or why not like tablecloth. Many prefer a beach towel of linen because it is a naturally grown material and it is not harmful to health and nature.
Our Turkish towels have many uses such as:
- Travel, sun chair or beach towel
- Decorative & practical like bath or shower towel in the bathroom
- Spa or sauna towel
- Decorative & practical as a blanket, throw or bedspread on the bed, on the couch or armchair
- Scarf or shawl
- Convenient in the stroller, on a motorcycle vacation or in the boat
- Very nice and decorative as table cloth
- Lightweight and thin. Takes up little space in the suitcase, gym bag or stroller
- Quick drying, very absorbent and the sand will not be stuck
- Easy to wash up at the hotel room
Also called peshtemal, pestemal or fouta
Material: 50% linen and 50% cotton
Size: 100x175 cm
Color: Nature with dark blue and white stripes
Washing instructions: Machine wash 60°c, hang dry. The towel becomes softer and more comfortable after each wash.