Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Mini Express Induction moka maker for induction hob from Bialetti
Bialetti Mini Express Induction is the original coffee maker for induction hobs. The espresso maker not only prepares a good coffee, but serves it directly into two heated cups, thanks to the special aluminium support plate, with the gentle heat of the moka pot. The pleasant moka maker Bialetti Mini Express Induction, with its stylish design, invites you to enjoy a cozy moment with the person you love. 2 espresso cups are included.
How to use Bialetti Mini Express Induction
1. Remove the cup support plate (upper part of the coffee maker), without forcing the column, rotate the heater clockwise (lower part of the coffee maker)
2. Fill the heater with cold water without exceeding the opening of the safety valve level.
3. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
4. Fill the funnel filter with ground coffee for Moka, without pressing it down, make sure not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
5. Assemble the cup support base on the heater, by rotating the heater counterclockwise, and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the column.
6. Put the coffee maker on the heat source with the cups underneath the column on the cup support base. In case of flame, make sure that it does not go beyond the rim of the coffee maker. In case of induction, electric or ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat level.
Colour: Silver, black
Material: Aluminium, stainless steel
Number of cups: 2